ABOUT THE COMPANY
Geomotiv is an international software development company with a reputation in the US and European media industry. Since 2010, we’ve been providing comprehensive AdTech solutions and have accumulated solid tech experience in different spheres. Join our team of over 150 engineers and work on top-tier projects with world-class organizations! Become part of our crew, grow with us, and develop your skills – we will put you front and center!
Geomotiv is part of a larger family of companies, including an advertising technology company, Adoppler, and its sister, Elemental TV.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and self-driven Project Manager/Business Analyst (PM/BA). In this role, you will lead projects of various complexity, plan and control the execution of tasks, and build effective relationships with the team and the client.
Ideal candidates will have proficiency in architectural frameworks, methodologies, and tools to facilitate and prioritize problem-solving activities using technology. As a PM/BA, you will also identify prospective customers’ business problems, objectives, and priorities and apply this knowledge to procure new sales opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- Participate in pre-sale activities (study and analyze the incoming data; estimate it together with the development team; validate and pitch derived estimations);
- Build a team with all the necessary skill sets to deliver a high-quality solution on time and within budget;
- Participate in the full cycle of project development as a PM/BA (requirements documentation and analysis, planning, development, quality control, presentation, and support of the project);
- Experience in writing development plans, participating in project evaluations, load planning, and working with RFP;
- Create and maintain project documentation;
- Collaborate with the team through all the stages of project development;
- Manage small projects from initiation to deployment, and monitor project execution schedule.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 3 + years of experience in managing outsourcing projects in a PM role;
- Experience in leading projects from initiation to release, a proven track record of successfully deployed projects. Previous experience in managing several projects simultaneously;
- Previous involvement in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in prototyping interfaces;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Miro, Gantt;
- Knowledge of methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions; conflict resolution skills;
- Capacity to manage relationships with clients and stakeholders; verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Technical background;
- Past work experience as a Business Analyst.